Low Carb Pork And Broccolini Stir-Fry
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 (about 420g) pork fillet, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into thirds
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 fresh red birdseye chilli, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tbs finely grated fresh ginger
- 80ml (1/3 cup) kecap manis
- 2 tbs fresh lime juice
- Steamed rice, to serve
- 1 fresh red birdseye chilli, extra, thinly sliced, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat until just smoking. Add half the pork and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until brown all over. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining oil and pork, reheating wok between batches.
Add the broccolini to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just tender. Add the pork, green shallot, garlic, chilli and ginger, and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the kecap manis and lime juice and bring to the boil.
Spoon the steamed rice among serving bowls. Top with the pork and broccolini stir-fry. Sprinkle with the extra chilli and serve immediately with lime wedges, if desired.
This information is per serving